Walking the Cotswold Way?
|Carryabag is a Cotswold Way luggage transfer service, moving your bags between your overnight accommodations, from as little as £7 per bag...
Whether you pack a little bit too much, or would like to enjoy visiting attractions along the way without lugging your suitcase, we'll look after your bags and make sure they're waiting at your next stop.
The Cotswold Way
The Cotswold Way is a series of footpaths and bridleways which span over 102 miles (164km) of beautiful English countryside. Iit passes through many picturesque villages and runs close to a significant number of historical sites such as Hailes Abbey, Sudeley Castle and the Neolithic Burial Chamber at Belas Knap. In 2007, it was formally recognized as a National Trail and has long been considered as an essentially English experience.
- Thank you very much for looking after my bag so well, when Harvey (my retired Guide Dog) and I walked the Cotswold Way. | John Booth
- We just wanted to say thanks so much for making our arrangements and safely delivering our bags! | Marilyn Green & Larry Jones
- I've been meaning to write ever since April to thank you for the excellent job you did for us. It was a brilliant service and helped to make our walk even more pleasurable! | Kate Mead
- Thank you so much! You really made my holiday. The Carry-a-Bag service is fantastic! | Patricia Johnston
- Thanks for Compass's excellent bag transfer service! | Graham & Sheath
The latest from our blog
- A walk with my dogs on the Cotswold Way...